Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Caden and Meg Get Married!










We went to Utah to attend the wedding for Caden and Meg. Everything was so beautiful and the food was amazing. Joshua was able to stand in the wedding party as the ring barer. I think that it is a good thing that Caden married Meg, because if he hadn't, Joshua probably would have! He has loved her since he was three years old and Uncle Caden has always been his buddy. It was very special that he was included in the wedding party. My favorite things were, seeing Caden tear up when he saw Megan coming down the aisle, hearing the vows they had written each other. The beautiful poem that Mom recited as part of the ceremony. Seeing my kids looking so cute in their formal wear and of course being with all of our family and friends. It was a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Ed and Joyce Collins said...

Wow! I didn't know Caden was getting married--great pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Jolley's said...

Your kids are gorgeous! I can't believe how big and grown up they both are. I think the last time we saw you guys, Joshua was just a baby.